Our doctors and staff are available to provide emergency medical care for your pet during our normal office hours. This allows our staff to assess your pet’s condition, prepare for your arrival and to provide prompt medical attention to you and your pet.
Normal Business Hours
If your pet needs emergency medical care outside of our regular business hours, please contact Chicago Veterinary Emergency Services.
After Business Hours
3123 N. Clybourn Avenue
Open 24 hours
Seven days a week
365 days a year
Zsa Zsa’s Paws For Thoughts
If you suspect emergencies, call us during our office hours. Go directly to the emergency clinic during after hours.
Examples of emergencies
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Not eating/drinking
- Seizures, change in mental status/behavior
- Severe lethargy
- Cuts/bleeding (internal/external)
- Pain or discomfort
- Pale or discolored gums, tongue or skin
- Hyperthermia or hypothermia
- Abdominal distension or bloating
- Allergic reactions
- Eye injuries
- Straining to urinate/defecate
- Discolored or abnormal urination/defecation
- Sudden collapse or weakness
- Trouble giving birth
- Any time you are in doubt!